Umair Aslam

Jan 6, 2019, 12:26:34 PM1/6/19
to ns-3-users
Hi friends, I need help in ns3 related to aqua-sim (underwater wireless sensor network). I need simple any routing protocol code in which tracing of throughput, packet delivery ratio, energy consumption and average end to end delay. Plot these tracing in a graph. I am a new one in ns3 and did not figure out how to do that. Help will be really appreciated.

Saad Haseeb

Jan 6, 2019, 1:42:09 PM1/6/19
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi
i also want to implement DBR (depth base routing) protocol in aqua-sim in ns3. Please help me as-well in this regard. I'm new, so it will be highly appreciated.

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Regards,
Saad Haseeb.
MS/M-Phil-CS
COMSATS University Islamabad.
Network and System Engineer - Sybrid (Pvt.) Ltd,
 A Lakson Group Company.

Umair Aslam

Jan 6, 2019, 2:13:13 PM1/6/19
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Saad Haseeb can you implement a simple scenario in which nodes transfer packets to sink node and all things captured in the trace file? If you can then we both can work together.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ns-3-users" group.

Saad Haseeb

Jan 7, 2019, 2:44:21 AM1/7/19
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Umair, yes i implemented FBR protocol in aqua sim ng and captured its trace file.
Please share your Skype ID in private so we can discuss further on that.
email: saadha...@gmail.com