Query about implementing conditional handover in ns-3

YuAn Shao

Jul 19, 2024, 2:32:05 AM (3 days ago) Jul 19
to ns-3-users
I am currently working on implementing conditional handover in the ns-3 network simulator. I have explored the existing documentation and examples related to LTE and 5G modules but haven't found specific guidance  Could anyone provide insights or share resources on how to implement conditional handover in ns-3? Any example scripts or references to relevant modules would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your help.