DCE output problems with stdout

Luong Doanh

Jan 27, 2017, 7:29:18 AM1/27/17
to ns-3-users
Hi all,

I have a problem about the output of DCE in the /var/log/.../stdout folder when i run the dce-dccp.cc example.

In particular, dce-dccp example uses two binaries: dccp-server and dccp-client.

I checked the source code of dccp-client.cc and I found that at the line 86, we have a line of code

std::cout << "did write all buffers total:" << tot << std::endl;

and also in the dccp-server.cc at line 59, we have

  std::cout << "did read all buffers tot:" << tot << std::endl;

So I expected in the output folder, the value of all buffers total should be written in the stdout files. However, I had something like the following:

e < 0 : Resource temporarily unavailable
< 0 : Resource temporarily unavailable
< 0 : Resource temporarily unavailable
did write all buffers total
:

The values of all buffers total are missing. It seems that the values can not be written in the output files.
I attached below the stdout files at both client and server.
 And my question is how to write these values in the output files.

Thanks a lot for all suggestions.

stdout
stdout