GOAL_string example issue under the aqua-sim-ng

Abir Hossain

Jun 23, 2016, 11:57:15 AM6/23/16
to ns-3-users

Dear
i just build and run the GOLA_string program under the /aqua-sim-ng/examples
using the following commands
./waf --run GOAL_string --disable-python

but it shows the following output
-----------Initializing simulation-----------
Creating Nodes
-----------Running Simulation-----------
assert failed. cond="m_current >= m_dataStart && m_current < m_dataEnd", msg="You have attempted to read beyond the bounds of the available buffer space. This usually indicates that a Header::Deserialize or Trailer::Deserialize method is trying to read data which was not written by a Header::Serialize or Trailer::Serialize method. In short: check the code of your Serialize and Deserialize methods.", file=./ns3/buffer.h, line=996
terminate called without an active exception
Command ['/home/abir/ns3/ns-allinone-
3.25/ns-3.25/build/src/aqua-sim-ng/examples/ns3.25-GOAL_string-debug'] terminated with signal SIGIOT. Run it under a debugger to get more information (./waf --run <program> --command-template="gdb --args %s <args>").

please help.

Tommaso Pecorella

Jun 23, 2016, 12:10:26 PM6/23/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,

please report this error to the Aqua-sim developers, the bug is most probably in their code.

Cheers,

T.

Konstantinos

Jun 23, 2016, 12:10:28 PM6/23/16
to ns-3-users
Hi Amir,

You have asked about this aqua-sim before in the list and the reply was that we can not provide support for modules/code not in the main ns-3 codebase.
You should contact the developer/maintainer of that code for more information.

Before doing that, I would recommend to follow the suggestion of the output you got and try to debug the code yourself.
It could be an issue with your port of the module to the ns-3 codebase or some false assumption (i.e. trying to remove/read a header that is not there).

Either way, that's the best help we can provide for non-supported code.

Regards,
K.

rakshit jain

Mar 10, 2017, 1:11:29 PM3/10/17
to ns-3-users
Hi Amir,
I am also stuck at the same point. Did you found the solution ?

embe...@pantechmail.com

Aug 2, 2017, 11:01:50 AM8/2/17
to ns-3-users
How Can we simulate AQUASIM NG in NetAnim NS3.26, I have created xml file in Netanim it shows nodes & their ID's but it is not getting simulated. I am attaching cpp code here
qw.cc