SameRoomPositionAllocator giving an error: Segmentation Fault

Vishakha Ramani

Jul 17, 2018, 11:49:49 AM7/17/18
to ns-3-users
Hello All,

I am trying to modify lena-dual-stripe model by putting buildings at positions as per my requirements and a three sector macro eNB. However, I am facing an issue with placing home UEs with respect to HeNBs. The random room position allocator is working fine with HeNB but when I try to place the home UEs using SameRoomPositionAllocator as described in lena-dual stripe, I am getting a segmentation error as follows:

0x00007fffef405b77 in ns3::ObjectBase::GetAttribute (this=0x0,  name="Boundaries", value=...) at ../src/core/model/object-base.cc:227 227   TypeId tid = GetInstanceTypeId ();

I checked the boundaries of the buildings I am placing. It seems that the rooms are not allocated in the buildings. Could anyone let me know where I am going wrong. This could clear up the use of building and mobility module for me.

Please find attached the simulation script.

Thank you.

lena-building.cc