Are there any location-based network layer protocols implemented in AquaSim?

Mai Ben Adar - Bessos

Jan 16, 2019, 5:29:42 AM1/16/19
to ns-3-users
Hi all, my first post.

I'd like to compare the performance of different location-based network layer protocols in different scenarios, and apparently the new Aqua-Sim (based on NS-3) is a good place to start.

Do you know of any location-based protocols that were implemented in Aqua-Sim?
Only a few old location-based protocols are `built in' : VBF, HH-VBF and VBVA.
I did find a few recent papers that have implemented newer protocols, but all of them are depth-based.

Thanks! (and apologies if I got the wrong mailing list)