The error occurs when I first build ns3-27 codes

caoyang...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2017, 11:21:36 PM10/26/17
to ns-3-users
Hello,

    Yesterday I download the newest code, ns3-27, from the website. However, when I build it after I configure, there is an error. I don't know the reason, and how can I solve it. I need your help, Thank you !

Konstantinos

Oct 27, 2017, 5:20:45 AM10/27/17
to ns-3-users
Hi

Could you please detail your system? OS, gcc version etc?

Regards

caoyang...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2017, 11:46:26 PM10/27/17
to ns-3-users
The system is Linux and the gcc version is 4.8.4.

在 2017年10月27日星期五 UTC+8下午5:20:45,Konstantinos写道:

Tommaso Pecorella

Oct 28, 2017, 8:53:10 PM10/28/17
to ns-3-users
From the RELEASE_NOTES.TXT file:

This release is intended to work on systems with the following minimal
requirements (Note:  not all features available on all platforms):
- g++-4.9 or later (Note:  this is an upgraded requirement from ns-3.26)
- Apple LLVM version 7.0.2 or later
- clang-3.3 or later
- Python 2.7 (Python 2 series) or Python 3.4 (Python 3 series) or later

You need to upgrade your compiler.

T.

caoyang...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2017, 11:51:06 PM11/3/17
to ns-3-users
Thank you very much. I update my g++, and then the problem is solved.

在 2017年10月29日星期日 UTC+8上午8:53:10,Tommaso Pecorella写道: