why there are more than 10 wifi-mac-queues generated when there are only one LAA,one UE,one AP and one STA

ljni...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2016, 4:03:15 AM10/19/16
to ns-3-users
 After running the program, I am a little confused about the numbers of wifi-mac-queue.

    I have set both the number of cell and the numbers of each cell 1. When there are LTE and WIFI in the network, I found there are 13 wifi-mac-queue no matter what the business model  is
However, when there are LAA and WIFI in the network, 19 wifi-mac-queue are generated  no matter what the business model is (TCP,UDP,FTP). Could you please explain for me why the number of queues are different?

     In addition, I'd like to calculate the average buffer occupancy of WIFI. I can find the queue only for beacons, because I found the Ptr<DcaTxop> m_beaconDca in the class ap-wifi-mac and then got the queue by using m_beaconDca. But I cannot find the queue which stores the IP packets from the 13 or 19 queues. Could you please tell me how to find the queue for IP packets in AP and STA?

Tommaso Pecorella

Oct 22, 2016, 5:45:51 AM10/22/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,

you didn't specify which program are you running and how did you count the queues. As a consequence, we can't say if it's a problem in your script or where.
In any case, consider that the WifIMacQueue is used in multiple classes. Just do a search of "WifIMacQueue" in src/wifi/model/*h

T.

hongyu deng

Feb 22, 2017, 3:33:11 AM2/22/17
to ns-3-users
Hi

Can you please tell me where or which .cc i can find how many wifi-mac-queue in the simulation?
I read the wifi-mac-queue.cc, but nothing, maybe i miss something important.

Thanks,
Hong.