Bandwidth Request in LTE module?

Louis Huang

Feb 17, 2015, 9:03:02 AM2/17/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I wants to simulate Bandwidth Request for LTE using ns3. Basically the requirement is to be able to simulate an LTE network with multiple UEs and one eNodeB and try to find out the limiting conditions when more UEs can't be added. Also I should be able to find the statistics of the network before and after addition of 1 or more UEs.

I believe this is already there in ns-3....can you please provide me with details of how to achieve this.

Waiting eagerly for your reply.

Tommaso Pecorella

Feb 17, 2015, 9:24:36 AM2/17/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Are you trying to test our memory?
Is this a joke?
Do you want that I unleash my war dogs and find exactly who you are and I post it here?
Or I could find out where do you study/work and contact who's just above you.

Trust me, I don't like when someone ask the very same question twice when he/she got an answer already.
I like even less when someone change his/her name to "clean" his/her status.
Finally, I go full rage when someone thinks we're a bunch of imbeciles with the memory of a goldfish.
And when I'm angry I become really, really unpleasant.

T.

路易斯

Feb 17, 2015, 10:18:37 AM2/17/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Sorry,I see.But I think the different problem.Call admission and bandwidth request.

Tommaso Pecorella

Feb 17, 2015, 10:45:30 AM2/17/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Let me do a diff...

Text one:
Hi All,
I wants to simulate Bandwidth Request for LTE using ns3. Basically the requirement is to be able to simulate an LTE network with multiple UEs and one eNodeB and try to find out the limiting conditions when more UEs can't be added. Also I should be able to find the statistics of the network before and after addition of 1 or more UEs.
I believe this is already there in ns-3....can you please provide me with details of how to achieve this.
Waiting eagerly for your reply.

Text 2:
Hi All,
I wants to simulate Call Admission Control for LTE using ns3. Basically the requirement is to be able to simulate an LTE network with multiple UEs and eNodeBs and try to find out the limiting conditions when more UEs can't be added. Also I should be able to find the statistics of the network before and after addition of 1 or more UEs.

I believe this is already there in ns-3....can you please provide me with details of how to achieve this.
Waiting eagerly for your reply.

The differences are highlited. The text are so identical that they have the same grammatical errors.

Enough said.

T.

路易斯

Feb 17, 2015, 10:54:16 AM2/17/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Okay. I just say the different problems.So,that's the same problem?