question about changes after phase3

John Young

Oct 22, 2016, 4:08:03 AM10/22/16
to ns-3-users
Maybe this is a stupid question. I am a newcomer to mercurial. I develop my project on phase3 of lbt. How can I know what bugs are fixed after phase3? In other words, how can I know the difference between phase3 and the latest version? I can see each changeset in "http://code.nsnam.org/laa/ns-3-lbt/summary", but  have no idea on the above.

Tom Henderson

Oct 22, 2016, 11:11:50 AM10/22/16
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
I tagged the repository with the tag '3GPP R1-167881' when we concluded
the phase 3 work, so if you do:

$ hg tags
tip 77:a40e203c4cae
3GPP R1-167881 69:9529febb7ebc
3GPP R1-156621 17:fbb156e4ed76

you can see that any changeset after number 69 is 'after phase3'. Use
'hg log' to look at each changeset summary, and 'hg log -v' to look at
more details.

- Tom

> --
> Posting to this group should follow these guidelines
> https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
> ---

John Young

Oct 23, 2016, 9:14:26 AM10/23/16
to ns-3-users
Ok, thanks.

在 2016年10月22日星期六 UTC+8下午11:11:50,Tom Henderson写道: