i want to create a LTE and WIFI-Direct topology

Johnathan Joestar

Feb 3, 2015, 10:42:38 AM2/3/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi
First i want to say thank you for maintain this google group

I'm interested into create a very numerous LTE and WiFi (Preferable WiFi Direct) topology, but i know it must be limitations here, I'm going to work the entire month of February in it because my Thesis

first i would like what limitations have LTE and WiFi Modules, like number of nodes, number or links...any limitation or missing modules.

Thank you very much

Konstantinos

Feb 4, 2015, 7:09:31 AM2/4/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Johnathan,

I would recommend to study the model description for WiFi and LTE. They describe the limitations (or you could just infer them).
For example, there is no WIFI Direct model at the moment.
Also, there is no direct connection with LTE and WiFi for handover implemented yet.

That does not mean you can not do it, but you will need more than one month you have to achieve it.

Regards,
K.