RedQueueDisc with Openflow (Ofswitch13) Module

sana mahmood

Feb 26, 2020, 1:37:41 AM2/26/20
to ns-3-users
Hi Everyone,

I need to use DCTCP in an openflow switched network. For this to work, I need ECN marking at openflow switches which is provided by Traffic Control module using RedQueueDisc. Since traffic control layer stands between L3 (IP) and L2 layers, and from what I understand ofswitch13 module bypasses IP layer, and directly sends packet using send function of L2 (net device), due to which packet does not go to RedQueueDisc. 1) Is my understanding correct? 2) How can I use RedQueueDisc (Ecn marking) with ofswitch13 module?

Thanks,
Sana Mahmood