what is wrong in NetAnim istallation

karuna

May 16, 2024, 2:02:16 PMMay 16
to ns-3-users
I have installed Anaconda first. The ns3.34 simulator later. Now want to install netanim.3.108 . But gives me problem. The screen shot is attached herewith.
Screenshot from 2024-05-16 17-46-54.png

Tommaso Pecorella

May 17, 2024, 8:14:33 AMMay 17
to ns-3-users
It looks like a mismatch between the QT installed by anaconda and the compiler / libraries you're using for ns-3.

In my experience, anaconda messes up too much my environment variables, so I tend to NOT use anaconda and ns-3 together. Or anaconda and netanim

karuna

May 17, 2024, 12:48:17 PMMay 17
to ns-3-users
I need both anaconda as well as ns3 with netanim for my research on Ubuntu platform.

Amitkumar V. Jha

May 18, 2024, 4:46:23 AMMay 18
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
You can refer this video. It may be of help.

Regards,
Dr. Amitkumar V. Jha
Asst. Professor-II
School of Electronics Engineering
KIIT-DU (IoE)
Bhubaneswar-751024
Mob. 7978822792

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Go Green: Kindly don't print this unless so required.

Established U/S 3 of UGC Act and Accredited by NBA of AICTE and NAAC of UGC

Visit us @ http://www.kiit.ac.in

Follow us @ |Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

 VIRUS WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The institute accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

ABDULJABBAR ALSHARIF

May 21, 2024, 11:28:07 AMMay 21
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

refer into error go into path & run netanim error in your case path
need to be consider. It will work .

" if you want the rainbow you have deal with rains"