Update of SINR in LteSpectrumPhy

Michele Polese

Jul 27, 2015, 1:16:47 PM7/27/15
to ns-3-users
I am trying to understand how m_sinrPerceived variable is updated in LteSpectrumPhy.cc.
I check the value of the sinr in ConditionallyEvaluateChunk() of LteInterference and I see that m_sinrPerceived changes accordingly, but I cannot understand which method updates m_sinrPerceived. Or maybe I am completely on the wrong track. Anyway, I would like to understand how m_sinrPerceived is updated!
Thank you very much

Michele Polese

Jul 31, 2015, 1:35:01 PM7/31/15
to ns-3-users, michele...@gmail.com
I am going to answer, maybe it will be useful to someone else. The solution is in the callbacks that are added when setting up the device in lte-helper.cc, in particular in InstallSingleEnbDevice and InstallSingleUeDevice.