Packet Header in Wave packets not reproducing set values properly

Boong Baang

Dec 2, 2019, 11:40:30 AM12/2/19
to ns-3-users
I modified a program where the sender's velocity, location and other information are stored in the packet headers. After receiving them, I was getting incorrect values (similar to this question). I checked for the serialization errors, and couldn't find any. Then I checked the values before sending the packet using getters, and they were incorrect. So I again verified the set values, and they are correct.

I am unable to understand why this is happening ?

I did not add the SeqTsHeader header, is it added by default ?
If SeqTsHeader is added by default, to read the custom header that I created, do I need to Remove the SeqTsHeader first ? The method that I am using treats packets as const, so I can only use PeekHeader.
I had used the same header before using the Receive callback that involved the socket, but that was giving me a few issues. So here I had to use the Device to send and receive the packets.
wave-test.cc