Error in running time

Fernando Salvago

Aug 16, 2016, 8:09:08 AM8/16/16
to ns-3-users
Hi everybody!

I'm getting the next error after building my project, in the running time:
~/workspace/ns-3.25_home$ ./waf --run="lena-simple-epc"Waf: Entering directory `/home/fourgreen/workspace/ns-3.25_home/build'
Waf: Leaving directory `/home/fourgreen/workspace/ns-3.25_home/build'
Build commands will be stored in build/compile_commands.json
'build' finished successfully (1.349s)
UE (0, 0, 0) attached to eNB (0, 0, 0)
UE (60, 0, 0) attached to eNB (60, 0, 0)
msg="cannot TX while already TX: the MAC should avoid this", file=../src/lte/model/lte-spectrum-phy.cc, line=524
terminate called without an active exception

As aforementioned in others thread I have some changes in the simulator. I know it is difficult to help me after having these changes. I would like to know how to debug this in running time. I've read the next link but it doesn't help very much in the current situation:https://www.nsnam.org/docs/manual/html/troubleshoot.html

I know it can't be more than one transmition each TTI and I've tried to the scheduler, but I know I haven't modified those classes, so if anybody has any suggestion I will be very thankful.

Thanks in advance
Best regards.

Tommaso Pecorella

Aug 16, 2016, 10:52:48 AM8/16/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,

we can only suggest to use a debugger, but that's mentioned in the link you have read.
Other than that... nothing, sorry.

Good luck,

T.