Help! Congestion Control simulation & test

孙博文

Apr 11, 2015, 3:19:55 PM4/11/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I am new to ns3, and I need to do a project about design a congestion control algorithm for TCP(I have done this) and test its performance(like trace the fluctuation of congestion window, etc) on ns3 and compare it with other algorithm like(CUBIC , compound tcp). But I don't know what to start with, or the procedure of doing it....Is there any tutorial or material can help me with it? Please help me, it 's urgent.

Nat P

Apr 13, 2015, 3:21:55 AM4/13/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Il giorno sabato 11 aprile 2015 21:19:55 UTC+2, 孙博文 ha scritto:
Hi all, I am new to ns3, and I need to do a project about design a congestion control algorithm for TCP(I have done this) and test its performance(like trace the fluctuation of congestion window, etc) on ns3 and compare it with other algorithm like(CUBIC , compound tcp). But I don't know what to start with, or the procedure of doing it....Is there any tutorial or material can help me with it?

Start by seeing examples/tcp/tcp-variants-comparison.cc

Please help me, it 's urgent.

Your fault, start early next time :)

Have a nice day

Nat