ns-3 firewall/NAT model

Vijayasarathy Rajagopalan

May 5, 2022, 8:30:49 AM5/5/22
to ns-3-users
Hello,

I got the chance to checkout the following URL: GSOC2012Projects - Nsnam. There were two efforts of specific interest to me: ns3-Firewall model, and ns-3 NAT model. I am working on Hardware-In-The-Loop simulation of distributed networks, and it would be great to have these two models in ns3 as they are critical elements of any network simulation. Without these two models, we will have to emulate firewalling/NATing and integrate them into ns-3 simulation.

I wanted to check if the community can point me to any code for ns-3 Firewall model and ns-3 NAT model, as I don’t see these models integrated into ns-3.34.