laa_wifi_indoor_phy_log file

m.alh...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2017, 5:29:02 PM10/3/17
to ns-3-users
 Hello,

I have run laa-wifi-indoor scenario and i got some log files, one of them is laa_wifi_indoor_eD_-72_ftpLambda_0.5_cellA_Laa_phy_log. I snapped some output of this file as attached. I just need to know what is the meaning of each column of these output:
Time
nodeId
type
sender
endTime
duration
Power

99999.png

Tom Henderson

Oct 3, 2017, 6:33:03 PM10/3/17
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
On 10/03/2017 02:29 PM, m.alh...@gmail.com wrote:
>  Hello,
>
> I have run laa-wifi-indoor scenario and i got some log files, one of
> them is laa_wifi_indoor_eD_-72_ftpLambda_0.5_cellA_Laa_phy_log. I
> snapped some output of this file as attached. I just need to know what
> is the meaning of each column of these output*:

This is a signal arrival log from the perspective of one of the nodes in
the simulation.

> Time

Signal arrival time

> nodeId

The node ID of the node producing the log file

> type

Whether an LTE or Wi-Fi signal

> sender

The node ID of the node sending the signal. (Note: the listening node
(node 6 in this case) does not see its own transmissions; only those of
other nodes.)

> endTime

The end time of the signal

> duration

The duration of the signal (endTime - startTime)

> Power*

The received signal power in dBm

m.alh...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2017, 6:46:14 PM10/4/17
to ns-3-users
Thank you for you reply.

But how to get the statistics for the whole nodes not just for node 6 ??

Regards.

Biljana Bojović

Oct 5, 2017, 6:28:53 AM10/5/17
to ns-3-users
Take a look into global values defined in the scenario-helper.cc. The variable "logPhyNodeId" is used to specify which node will be used for phy traces. If you leave the default valuue, then there will be no filtering by nodeId.

Regards,
Biljana