Total Frames transmitted between certain start-end time

Md Ashiqur Rahman

Aug 24, 2018, 6:08:20 PM8/24/18
to ns-3-users
Hello all,

I am trying to obtain a metric where an application starts at time (3.0~5.0) seconds and stops at any particular event, say sent out 100 packets (may contain retransmissions over the 100 packets). The stop time is not fixed. I want to collect total frames being transmitted in the whole network (say 25 nodes in total) while the application is sending the data.

Currently I can collect the total frames transmitted over the whole simulation time (e.g. 0 to 1000 seconds). But if the application can only runs for an uncertain amount of time (e.g. between 5 to 21 seconds), I want to get the total frames in the whole network within that time period. How can I achieve this?

Thanks-
Ashiq