Getting error while increasing the no of UE

NITK

Mar 19, 2014, 3:07:08 PM3/19/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com, Konstantinos Katsaros
Hi NS3 user
I am getting the following message when I increase the no of UE in my topology.
'build' finished successfully (20.192s)
msg="too many UEs (41) for current SRS periodicity 40, consider increasing the value of ns3::LteEnbRrc::SrsPeriodicity", file=../src/lte/model/lte-enb-rrc.cc, line=2167
terminate called without an active exception
Command ['/home/vinay/Applications/ns-allinone-3.18.1/ns-3.18.1/build/scratch/test3'] terminated with signal SIGIOT. Run it under a debugger to get more information (./waf --run <program> --command-template="gdb --args %s <args>").

can anyone tell me how I can increase no of UE???
Thanks in advance.

Konstantinos

Mar 19, 2014, 3:26:49 PM3/19/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As the message suggests, you have to increase the SrsPeriodicity value. This is an attribute of the LteEnbRrc class. Read the LTE documentation for more information and/or search the mailing list for discussions with respect to it.

  • SrsPeriodicity: The SRS periodicity in milliseconds