Steve Tuenkam

May 3, 2016, 12:21:58 AM5/3/16
to ns-3-users
Hi everybody,
I want to build new routing scheme based on geographic routing in wsn.
i have 7 nodes, S(source) A B C E F  D(destination). And node S send a broadcast message to  A,B and C. And then node B send a broadcast message to E and F.
at the end node E send message to D. the selection of fowarding node is randomly choose and some test are use to avoid gossiping.
Please how can i make this protocol in wsn ?
Thank's and best regards

Konstantinos

May 3, 2016, 4:38:40 AM5/3/16
to ns-3-users
Hi Steve,

I would advise you to study the discussion and guidelines for building a new routing protocol here

There are certain steps you need to follow before actually writing any code.

Regards,
K.