Where can I find: Ipv6Interface state diagram

Shashidhar B.L

Jun 30, 2015, 9:58:15 AM6/30/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am looking for a state diagram which indicates the transitions of states of Ipv6Interface. i.e when does the state go from say: Tentative to preferred, tentative optimistic to preferred etc.. Does ns3 have that kind of diagram?

Thank in advance
Regards
Shashidhar B.L

Tommaso Pecorella

Jul 2, 2015, 1:59:43 AM7/2/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

no, unfortunately it's not documented. However it should be "close enough" to the Linux one.

Cheers,

T.

Tommaso Pecorella

Jul 2, 2015, 2:00:41 AM7/2/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
PS: cleaning the address state machine and fallback options is one of the things in the "sooner or later, when I'll have time" list of things to do.

T.