LTE - WiFi coexistance

Faizan Khawaja

Mar 22, 2017, 3:18:55 PM3/22/17
to ns-3-users
Sir,
I am new user of ns3. I have install ns-allinone-3.26 in Ubntu but now i am facing much problems in running Phase 1 in ns3.

Problem means, i don't known how to run phase 1. How to enable examples & tests or
how to execute files like lte-wifi simple.cc etc.

For this we need mercurial or not ? If needed than how to install and use?
Plz guide us as we need it much for our Final Year Project.
Appreciate for your response.

Tommaso Pecorella

Mar 22, 2017, 7:48:36 PM3/22/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

I'd strongly suggest to read carefully the tutorial.

T.

Faizan Khawaja

Apr 22, 2017, 4:48:38 AM4/22/17
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I want to get the graph of throughput and latency for outdoor scenario same like for indoor scenario in phase-2. Soi edit the run-laa-wifi-indoor-ftp.sh in phase-2 according to the outdoor scenario. I add the variable of outdoor scenario in it. when i run, it gives following error. Any help?

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Capture.PNG

Tommaso Pecorella

Apr 24, 2017, 10:40:09 AM4/24/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

please don't spam the list.
Try to go into the main ns-3 directory and issue the following commands:
$ ./waf distclean
$
./waf configure
$
./waf

T.

On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 8:18:55 PM UTC+1, Faizan Khawaja wrote:
Sir,
I am new user of ns3. I have install ns-allinone-3.26 in Ubntu but now i am facing much problems in running Phase 1 in ns3.

Problem means, i don't known how to run phase 1. How to enable examples & tests or
how to execute files like lte-wifi simple.cc etc.

For this we need mercurial or not ? If needed than how to install and use?
Plz guide us as we need it much for our Final Year Project.
Appreciate for your response.

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Faizan Khawaja

May 4, 2017, 10:16:22 AM5/4/17
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi sir,
We executed the prescribed commands as told above. It gives the following errors. Please guide us with suitable solution.

Thanks.

Tommaso Pecorella

May 4, 2017, 8:41:28 PM5/4/17
to ns-3-users
Try this:
$ ./waf configure --enable-examples
$
./waf

T.

Faizan Khawaja

May 6, 2017, 9:33:05 AM5/6/17
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Hi sir,
We executed the commands you prescribed us. It worked successfully up to some extend ​but following error appears. how could we remove this.

thanks

Faizan Khawaja

Jun 2, 2017, 2:42:44 AM6/2/17
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I have executed the phase 2 results.
I want know that on the basis of which formulas and equations, the graphs have have been plotted.

Any documentation or prescribed link??
Plz recommend me.

Thanks.

Tom Henderson

Jun 2, 2017, 10:22:29 AM6/2/17
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com, Faizan Khawaja
On 06/01/2017 11:42 PM, Faizan Khawaja wrote:

> Hi,
> I have executed the phase 2 results.
> I want know that on the basis of which formulas and equations, the
> graphs have have been plotted.
>
> Any documentation or prescribed link??
> Plz recommend me.

You can find documentation linked from the wiki page:
https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/LAA-WiFi-Coexistence

I don't know about the error that you posted; I don't recall ever seeing
that.

- Tom