LTE lab work

Rita Martinho

May 17, 2020, 7:08:19 PM5/17/20
to ns-3-users
Hi guys! So, I'm an engineering student and for a lab work we have to come up with 2-4 SIMPLE studies about LTE. The professor give us full freedom to choose whatever topics. Problem is, this is the first time we are using ns-3 or even c++, so I have no idea what topics to choose (I'm afraid I will choose some difficult topics to work from,since i have no ideia how to do anything). I've read the LTE user documentation but I'm still kinda lost...can anyone help me? Give me ideas or smth?

Crisan Sergiu

May 18, 2020, 1:45:13 AM5/18/20
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rita,

A good place to start in your research is to take a look in the examples folder of the LTE  module, it can be found in src/lte/examples. There you will find simulation scenarios already built about different components of LTE architecture like handover, frequency reuse, and many others.
My suggestion for you is to take one of those examples or as many as you need and do your research on them if you do not want to create new simulations scenarios and after you understood how the examples work and what they do, you can modify them to get them to do what you want.

Hope this helps

În lun., 18 mai 2020 la 02:08, Rita Martinho <rita.ma...@gmail.com> a scris:

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

NINJA INFO

May 26, 2020, 3:04:49 PM5/26/20
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am writing blog about ns3 tutorial. It may helpfull for you. In my ME project I have done energy saving with the use of prisoners dilemo game theory for WSN in NS3. There are many different projects in NS3. Refer official NS3 website to choose project. Read IEEE papers. You can get a good project in NS3. My website link is
Keep trying all the best

On Mon, May 18, 2020, 4:38 AM Rita Martinho <rita.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm an engineering student and for a lab work we have to come up with 2-4 SIMPLE studies about LTE. The professor give us full freedom to choose whatever topics. Problem is, this is the first time we are using ns-3 or even c++, so I have no idea what topics to choose (I'm afraid I will choose some difficult topics to work from,since i have no ideia how to do anything). I've read the LTE user documentation but I'm still kinda lost...can anyone help me? Give me ideas or smth?

Venkatraman Balasubramanian

May 26, 2020, 8:07:46 PM5/26/20
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
This is interesting. I was waiting for something like this🙂

Sent from my iPhone