WIFI-SDN - code 1 running error

Jie Chen

Nov 23, 2019, 7:24:50 AM11/23/19
to ns-3-users
Hi Guys,

I am trying to build a wifi-supported SDN. There are six switch nodes that communicate with each other using a singular WIFI network configuration. I assigned to the switch nodes a singular learning controller. I assigned one of the switch nodes as the sink and let the other switch nodes to send packets to the sink node.

It built successfully but the running of the program ended with 'command ['/opt/NS3/ns-3-allinone/ns-3-dev/build/scratch/quantum-mesh']' exited with code 1' and it did not produce the xml file as supposed.

I used gdb catch throw to figure out what went wrong with the codes. It only reported 'No stack'.

It is the first time that I wrote a program in NS3. I would much appreciate it if someone could let me know what went wrong.  Attached is my codes.

Thanks a million in advance,

Best,

Jie

quantum-mesh.cc