How to monitor per-link bandwidth under wifi scenario?

Rui Yang

Apr 4, 2018, 11:51:53 AM4/4/18
to ns-3-users
Hi group,

I'm working on a wifi scenario and want to monitor each "peer-to-peer" bandwidth. I tried flow monitor, but it could only provide information per flow without real-time routing path, so I couldn't get "peer-to-peer" information. For example, I want to send a 10kb pkt from A->B and C->D respectively, but the actual routing happens is A->C->D->B and C->D, so I want to get A->C 10kb, C->D 20kb, D->B 10kb instead of A->B 10kb, C->D 10 kb (this one is what flow monitor can provide). So I wonder is there anyway could get what I've decribed above?

Thanks in advance,

-Rui

Rui Yang

Apr 12, 2018, 5:11:57 PM4/12/18