Problem when run wifi-example-sim.cc: "Trying to allocate twice the same uid: ns3::CounterCalculator<uint32_t>"

Yu Bai

Jul 15, 2016, 12:21:15 PM7/15/16
to ns-3-users
Hi, everyone.

I encounter a problem when I run the example/stats/wifi-example-db.sh.
The output is
assert failed. cond="m_namemap.count (name) == 0", msg="Trying to allocate twice the same uid: ns3::CounterCalculator<uint32_t>", file=../src/core/model/type-id.cc, line=361
terminate called without an active exception

I run this program on windows using cygwin, the compiler is g++.
This is my .ns3rc file

modules_enabled = ['all_modules']

# Set this equal to true if you want examples to be run.
examples_enabled
= True

# Set this equal to true if you want tests to be run.
tests_enabled
= False

Could anyone help me with this?

Thank you all the way.