TCP over 6LoWPAN

Shahrukh Khan Kasi

Jul 11, 2019, 1:30:00 PM7/11/19
to ns-3-users
I was looking into the example of using 6LoWPAN in NS-3. Currently, it uses UDP as the transport layer protocol.

If I have to change the transport layer protocol from UDP to TCP and subsequently make slight/major modifications to TCP for performance improvement, how would that be possible in NS-3? What changes would I need to incorporate in the 6L0WPAN library to use TCP as the transport layer protocol and then make modifications to it?

ID

Jul 12, 2019, 8:13:30 AM7/12/19
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
For UDP to TCP conversion, watch this, maybe helpful for you.

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---