I wrote a program to calculate the PDR for BSM that uses WaveBsmHelper. It builds successfully but gives an error once the build is over. Can someone check it for any errors ?

Boong Baang

Nov 20, 2019, 11:12:34 AM11/20/19
to ns-3-users
Command ['/home/biplav/ns-allinone-3.29/ns-3.29/build/scratch/bsm_pdr'] terminated with signal SIGSEGV. Run it under a debugger to get more information (./waf --run <program> --command-template="gdb --args %s <args>")
is the error.
bsm_pdr.cc

Gopal Rawat

Mar 14, 2020, 5:16:32 AM3/14/20
to ns-3-users
hi ,

Is the problem solved  ? i am facing same issue with my code where i am getting BSM pdr value zero. Any suggestions/info ?

Boong Baang

Mar 18, 2020, 3:47:41 PM3/18/20
to ns-3-users
No, the problem still exist in my case. I think its a bug in my code, as ns3 standard programs calculate it correctly.