Fwd: MPTCP with Cognitive Radio Patch (CRE)

Basharat Ahmed

Feb 10, 2015, 7:32:59 AM2/10/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are interested in implementing MPTCP on cognitive radio nodes. A patch (called CRE-NS3) for NS3 is available by Al-Ali et. al. Details of which can be seen at:

So far we have successfully followed all the instructions given at the following link by Mr. Tazaki et. al. for the MPTCP NS3-DCE implementation:

We have MPTCP v0.86.7 up and running with dce-linux-1.4 on Ubuntu 12.10. Also we have NS-3.17 with CRE patch up and running. Now we want to combine the work of Mr. Tazaki and Mr. Al-Ali et. al.

In summary how can we integrate the MPTCP example implemented in the dce-ns-3 directory by Mr. Tazaki with the NS3-CRE patch? In other words how can we use dce examples with a seperate NS3?

Any help would be much appreciated.

--
"Children are remarkably honest creatures until we teach them not to be"

Regards,
Basharat Ahmad