How to insert new control frame for sending from STA (Control Frame)

Tann Lybear

Oct 20, 2015, 8:16:48 AM10/20/15
to ns-3-users
Dear all members,

I am very appreciate with your help !

I just create one control frame in wifi-mac-header call PSPOLL frame .

in my scenario I want to implement three handshake :
  1. STA send PSPOLL frame to AP
  2. if AP recieve this frame ,AP will send DATA immediately
  3. STA reply ACK

My question is how to insert this frame in STA for sending and how to confirm from AP in case of receiving  ?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Libea

6252...@qq.com

Oct 30, 2015, 10:05:36 AM10/30/15
to ns-3-users
Hello!!! I am also want realize multi-channel MAC. I want know whether you have achieve idea???

在 2015年10月20日星期二 UTC+8下午8:16:48,Tann Lybear写道: