flow monitor shows low PDR (if Simulation schedule)

Sohail Ahmad

Dec 24, 2016, 12:50:23 PM12/24/16
to ns-3-users

Dear All,

I created a scenario where 1 eNb node and 5 APs are deployed, each AP has 5 UE nodes and these nodes are hybrid nodes (WiFi module + LTE module). Each node sends packets to its associated AP for the first 5 second, and after first 5 seconds, at each second simulation is scheduled to a function where signal strength is checked I used following code to

for (double delay = 05; delay <= simTime;){

        Simulator::Schedule(Seconds (delay), &signalStrength);

        delay += 01;

    }

Packets are switched successfully. Sir I used flow monitor to get results of packets to get PDR. If I run simulation for more than 10 seconds, if required I post the whole script,

flow monitor shows

Flow ID: 100 Src Addr 7.0.0.25 Dst   Addr 1.0.0.2

Tx Packets = 100

Rx Packets = 54

Throughput: 222.657 Kbps

Delay Sum = 6.26666

Mean Delay = 0.116049

Flow ID: 101 Src Addr 7.0.0.26 Dst   Addr 1.0.0.2

Tx Packets = 100

Rx Packets = 54

Throughput: 222.507 Kbps

Delay Sum = 6.2806

Mean Delay = 0.116307

Flow ID: 102 Src Addr 7.0.0.2 Dst    Addr 11.1.1.1

Tx Packets = 67

Rx Packets = 0

Throughput: -0 Kbps

Delay Sum = 0

Mean Delay = nan

Flow ID: 103 Src Addr 7.0.0.3 Dst    Addr 11.1.1.1

Tx Packets = 67

Rx Packets = 0

Throughput: -0 Kbps

Delay Sum = 0

Mean Delay = nan

Sir I am getting very low PDR even I used higher data rate, packets are lost after some flows, please guide me where is the problem and what should I have to do, or suggest me some example or thread.

Thanks