How to use ns3-lbt on Windows

John Young

Oct 7, 2016, 11:37:39 PM10/7/16
to ns-3-users
I have installed cygwin and eclipse for c++. However, I don't  know how to build and run. The waf need to be changed to waf.py. However, if I run python waf.py configure .... The parameters don't seem to work. What should I do?

Tommaso Pecorella

Oct 9, 2016, 6:30:28 PM10/9/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,

we don't really support cygwin. We had some reports that the new Win10 bash environment could help, but it's not yet officially supported either.

I'd suggest to use a virtual machine for your use-case:
https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Installation#Windows

T.

John Young

Oct 18, 2016, 8:20:44 PM10/18/16
to ns-3-users
Ok, thanks. I tried it on cygwin. "Include nested too deeply" error occurs, which does not appear on linux.

在 2016年10月10日星期一 UTC+8上午6:30:28,Tommaso Pecorella写道: