Documentation Links Not Working

Krishna Bharadwaj Pisupati

Nov 14, 2018, 2:53:27 AM11/14/18
to ns-3-users
Hello there,

Documentation Links like Tutorial, Manual, Model Library, API Documentation (pdf, single and split html) are not working since this morning. Would you please clarify if any maintenance is going on ? How much time would it take.

Best Regards,
Krishna.
Message has been deleted

Krishna Bharadwaj Pisupati

Nov 14, 2018, 2:57:46 AM11/14/18
to ns-3-users
Here is the screenshot of the page
Screenshot from 2018-11-14 13-15-52.png

Tom Henderson

Nov 14, 2018, 9:16:09 AM11/14/18
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com, Krishna Bharadwaj Pisupati
On 11/13/18 11:57 PM, Krishna Bharadwaj Pisupati wrote:
> Here is the screenshot of the page

Sorry that the links were broken; they are fixed now.

- Tom

Krishna Bharadwaj Pisupati

Nov 14, 2018, 10:45:18 AM11/14/18
to ns-3-users
Dear Tom,

Thanks for the reply.
I checked just now but still throwing the error 404 Page not found :(.
Hope they'll be fixed soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Krishna.

Tom Henderson

Nov 14, 2018, 11:46:28 AM11/14/18
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
On 11/14/18 7:45 AM, Krishna Bharadwaj Pisupati wrote:
Dear Tom,

Thanks for the reply.
I checked just now but still throwing the error 404 Page not found :(.
Hope they'll be fixed soon.

The link was broken on the link that you followed to get to that 404 page.

Please visit:  https://www.nsnam.org/docs/release/3.29/doxygen/index.html

Krishna Bharadwaj Pisupati

Nov 15, 2018, 7:16:12 AM11/15/18
to ns-3-users
Dear Tom,

Links are working now. Thank you for your suggestions.

Regards,
Krishna.