(ns-3.26) Error assert failed. cond="it != m_teidRbidMap.end ()", file=../src/lte/model/epc-enb-application.cc, line=276 terminate called without an active exception

tarcian...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2017, 10:39:29 PM9/29/17
to ns-3-users
Hello, everyone!

I am doing several jobs using a modified version of lena-dual-stripe and for some simulations I always the error bellow, even after a rerun:

assert failed. cond="it != m_teidRbidMap.end ()", file=../src/lte/model/epc-enb-application.cc, line=276 terminate called without an active exception

In my simulation there are 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500 users and picocells instead of femtocells. I use one of the three handover algorithms (A2A4, A3 and NoOp) for each simulation.

What intrigues me is that for some jobs all the 60s simulations work perfectly, but, more often than not, I have one simulation that gets interrupted by this error, and, therefore, I will not be able to use its entire job( the other 29 simulations that worked just fine).

Has anyone ever had a similar problem?

Thank you in advance.

Philippos Isaia

Oct 1, 2019, 1:39:33 PM10/1/19
to ns-3-users
Hi,

have you solved the problem?  I have the exact same problem

tarcian...@gmail.com於 2017年9月30日星期六 UTC+3上午5時39分29秒寫道:

shruti divakar

Oct 1, 2019, 5:53:31 PM10/1/19
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Can you please tell me how to run multiple scheduled simulation at a time. I have scheduled 6 simulation events in my code and done a run simulation after that. It executes only the first event. I want all the simulations to run simultaneously.

Regards,
Shruti Divakar

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Zoraze Ali

Oct 2, 2019, 3:41:05 AM10/2/19
to ns-3-users
Hi Philipposa,

If you are using the same version of ns-3, i.e, 3.26 and the UEs have mobility, you might get this assert due to the lack of RLF and handover failure functionality. You might need to tune the handover timers or set them to a very high value. I recommend you to use updated version of ns-3, which atleast have RLF funtionality.

Kind regards,
Zoraze