logic channel and physical channel in LTE

hongyu deng

Mar 13, 2016, 11:17:55 PM3/13/16
to ns-3-users
Hi all,

1、I want to change the logic channel in the  simulation process, i do like this, but it doesn't work when the time arrives and a error happens in  terminal.
Could someone give me any advice or tell me what should i do?

uint8_t
UeManager::Drbid2Lcid (uint8_t drbid)
{
  if (Simulator::Now().GetSeconds() > 5.0)
  {
    return drbid + 5;
  }
  else
    return drbid + 2;
}

uint8_t
UeManager::Lcid2Bid (uint8_t lcid)
{
  NS_ASSERT (lcid > 2);
  if (Simulator::Now().GetSeconds() > 5.0)
  {
    return lcid - 5;
  }
  else
   return lcid - 2;
}

2、There are 25 sub-channel in LENA system,but how many logic channel in it?
     If UE uses the logic channel 5 to transmit PDU in MAC,does that mean it corresponds the sub-channel 5 in PHY ?

Hope my expression is clear.
Thanks.

deng.

hongyu deng

Mar 14, 2016, 8:21:10 AM3/14/16
to ns-3-users

I found that there are only 14 logic channel in ns 3.24.1.
Could someone give me an advice for other questions.
Thanks.

Have fun,
Hongyu.
Message has been deleted