Re: How to create a VANET simulation using a scenario created in SUMO?

Message has been deleted

Konstantinos

Jan 5, 2016, 3:34:33 PM1/5/16
to ns-3-users
Hi Christixn,

Study the ns2-mobility-trace example to understand how you can setup the mobility of the nodes. You have identified the Ns2MobilityHelper for that.
Now, in 'myaodv' you need to identify where you setup the mobility and replace it with the Ns2MobilityHelper part.

Regards,
K.

On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 5:34:27 PM UTC, Christixn Criollo wrote:
Hi everyone

I create my own scenario using SUMO and OSM, then using the Ns2MobilityHelper class i ran the example "ns2-mobility-trace" linked with my created scenario, i ran the following command:
$ ./waf --run "ns2-mobility-trace --traceFile=$HOME/example/mobility.tcl --nodeNum=150 --duration=90.0 --logFile=$HOME/example/main-ns2-mob.log"
and it works well cause I can visualize my scenario(from my city) using NetAnim.

Now I want to add AODV or OSLR to my scenario, I included the following lines inside aodv example: #include "ns3/netanim-module.h", #include "ns3/ns2-mobility-helper.h"‘, and AnimationInterface anim ("animation.xml"); then I run again the command:
$ ./waf --run "myaodv --traceFile=$HOME/example/mobility.tcl --nodeNum=150 --duration=90.0 --logFile=$HOME/example/main-ns2-mob.log" but it doesn't works.

How can I create a VANET simulation using AODV or OSLR and my own scenario?

Any help would be great, thank you.
Message has been deleted