mmwave+evalvid+videostreaming

sunnyho...@gmail.com

May 22, 2016, 10:00:22 AM5/22/16
to ns-3-users
Hello everybody, I am using mmwavehelper to build network, and in the application layer, I transmitt a video that from the remote host to client, I compile it and run it successfully,but the packet loss rate is too high, Can anyone help me decrease the packet loss rate.Please Thanks a lot!

Tommaso Pecorella

May 22, 2016, 11:17:02 AM5/22/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,

1) Please read the posting guidelines.
2) "Too high" is a subjective opinion. Understand and debug your own scripts, we can't do your work for you.
3) Don't spam. The rule of thumb is: the more messages you post, the more likely you'll receive a "warning" reply like this one, and the less likely you'll find someone willing to help you.

T.