sample of MPTCP in ns3

左剑

Mar 30, 2016, 5:42:18 AM3/30/16
to ns-3-users
Hello everyone,

I'm a college student, now doing some research on mptcp, but I have no idea to simulate mptcp in ns3.
Most importantly, I have no so much time to learn it step by step.

I have read the offical sample of mptcp, but I don't know how to revise it at all.

Dose anyone have C++ sample of MPTCP in ns3?
It requires only two nodes, and have two links(AP and LTE), and it doesn't require nods to move, and other mobility features.
Maybe it is very simple for you all.

Thank you so much.
Zuo

Konstantinos

Mar 30, 2016, 6:26:18 AM3/30/16
to ns-3-users
Hi Zuo,

Stating that you have not time to learn, when this is a student project
There is no native MPTCP implementation available in the NS-3 codebase.
However, you can find MPTCP with DCE. In the latest release with updates in the documentation related to MPTCP
(https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ns-3-users/noTAT6cAa20/lyYQ6ut1CgAJ)

In addition, there is an example with MPTCP over LTE/WiFi.

Regards,
K.

zuoji...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2016, 6:38:14 AM3/30/16
to ns-3-users
Hi K,

Thanks for you suggestion, I will do it.

Regard,
Zuo

Do Best
--