Building X topology

Tewelde Degefa

Oct 14, 2014, 5:54:58 AM10/14/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

  Hi all,

  I am new to NS3 and am doing my project on implementation of network coding in X-topology wireless network (2 sources , 1 recoder, 2 sinks). I have read the NS3 documentation and tutorial including the examples.
  So am trying to write the code for the topology, but i dont know which kind of helper i should use to setup the network (for example : for the recoder to have four interfaces and connect it to the sources and sinks),
  because from the example i can only see p2p and bus topologies created.

  if any one have the time to give me a hint on this i would appreciate.

  thank you.

Tewelde

Matt Anonyme

Oct 14, 2014, 7:40:19 AM10/14/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I believe you are referring to the dumbbell topology ?
http://www.nsnam.org/doxygen/classns3_1_1_point_to_point_dumbbell_helper.html

(would be nice to have some picture, even in ascii art in the documentation)