Decision on the network simulator tool for the project

Nitya Kulkarni

Feb 25, 2015, 10:20:24 AM2/25/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sir,
I am about to start my MTech final sem project related to multi radio multi channel wireless mesh networks. The project details are that surveying the college campus network, simulation of the network along with the routing metric and comparative study of simulation and real time network.

I am confused whether to select ns 3 or ns 2 for the simulation tool. It would be of great help if I could get any suggestions related to this.
I would also like suggestion regarding the project. Whether the project is proper for the MTech final semester?

Thank you