ABS implementation and CQI calculation

mailm...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2014, 4:09:30 AM3/28/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Marco,

I have already posted a mail regarding ABS implementation. You have given me some ideas regarding its implementation. Now I have implemented ABS as follows,
5 th and 10th sub-frames are selected as the ABS frame. In RR scheduler I skipped the scheduling of UE if the frame is 5 or 10 by making code changes in DoSchedDlTriggerReq. Only HARQ retransmission alone is done in this frame.
Then I changed the CQI calcultion to be based on data  frame by making changes in lte-helper, LteSinrChunkProcessor and lte-ue-phy.
But even after implementing this my cqi and mcs in not changing in mac trace. Is there any othre way I can check this (that the data frame is not scheduled to any user).
Do I have to make any more changes to make CQI calculation work fine.

Curretly I am testing with a simple scenario with 1 enb and 1 UE and checking whether any changes in CQI calculation during ABS frame ( 5 and 10 in my case).

Thanks & regards
Archana

mailm...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2014, 4:13:44 AM3/29/14