i can't find mercurialeclipse http;//cbes,javaforge.com/update

Md.Raihan Ali

Mar 1, 2017, 2:56:59 AM3/1/17
to ns-3-users
Dear ns3 user,
I'm new user in ns-3. i have installed ns3.25.

please help me, i would like to install mercurial eclipse but this file can't find from http;//cbes,javaforge.com/update where only visible codebeamer eclipse studio(with mylyn). actually i can't understand what should i do...:(.

Tommaso Pecorella

Mar 4, 2017, 5:58:21 PM3/4/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

first and foremost, I'd strongly suggest to always use the latest ns-3 release. At the moment it's 3.26.
About your issue, try installing mercurial eclipse from the Eclipse Marketplace (the one you open from within Eclipse, there's a menu item).
If you search for "mercurial" you'll have only two choice - choose the most recent one.

If you have issues in installing it, also check that you're not behind a firewall. I heard that sometimes, in some countries, the Eclipse marketplace is erroneously blocked.

Cheers,

T.

Md.Raihan Ali

Mar 5, 2017, 2:39:35 PM3/5/17
to ns-3-users
Sir Tommaso Pecorella,

Thank you for your reply. I have fixed up mercurial eclipse . But i can't upgrade ns3.25 to ns3.26. I saw some solution but that type of solution isn't good enough for me because i'm also new in Ubuntu . please pardon me for my ignorance. let me know step by step.

Tommaso Pecorella

Mar 5, 2017, 5:46:53 PM3/5/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

the easiest thing is to just download 3.26 from the nsnam.org website.
However, if you're interested in mercurial eclipse, probably you wanted to use ns-3-dev. More info here: https://www.nsnam.org/ns-3-dev/download/ and, for integrating mercurial, eclipse and ns-3-dev, just search in the ns-3 wiki.

Cheers,

T.

amy.yuey...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 9:42:14 PM1/30/18
to ns-3-users
Hi,

How did you fix up mercurial eclipse? I tried every way I could think of, but the link has been shut down and the software in market still doesnot work.

amy.yuey...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 9:52:03 PM1/30/18
to ns-3-users
sudo apt-get install eclipse-cdt eclipse-mercurialeclipse

Md.Raihan Ali

Jan 31, 2018, 10:26:44 AM1/31/18
to ns-3-users
hi amy...

yes i have installed eclipse from the eclipse market place. check the attachment.

thanks
Ali
Screenshot from 2018-02-01 07-12-48.png