How to get the Channel which the UE uses in DL/UL?

hongyu deng

Dec 23, 2015, 6:45:10 AM12/23/15
to ns-3-users
Hi all,

I met a problem that i don't know how to get the channel which the UE uses in down-link/up-link.
I'm looking for the relevant question in the group but can't find a solution.
Could anybody give me a guide?
Thanks.

I read the source code and do like this,but it doesn't work.
  LteRadioBearerTag tag;
  uint8_t lcid = tag.GetLcid ();
  std::cout << "Lcid is" << lcid << "\n";

Regards,
Hongyu Deng.

Tommaso Pecorella

Dec 23, 2015, 8:55:29 AM12/23/15
to ns-3-users
Do you expect that the tag stores the relevant informations magically ?
Perhaps you should remove or peek the tag from a packet. Maybe.
As exactly what to do, I have no idea, since you didn't say where you have put that code snippet.

T.

hongyu deng

Dec 23, 2015, 9:40:53 AM12/23/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sir,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for my unclear question.
I found that in Lte-ue-mac.cc,the function LteUeMac::DoTransmitPdu (LteMacSapProvider::TransmitPduParameters params),and function
LteUeMac::DoReceivePhyPdu (Ptr<Packet> p)    do likely your advice.

I put that code snippet in lena-x2-handover-measure.cc,before simulator::Run().

if i want to get TX/RX channel,can i get it in lena-x2-handover-measure.cc,before simulator::Run(),not in Ltr-ue-mac.cc.
Or any other advice?

Have fun,
Hongyu.

Have fun,