Generate simple text file

Mateus Mattos

Apr 29, 2016, 1:55:55 PM4/29/16
to ns-3-users
Hello . I'm new in the "world of ns3" and would like to help. I need to do something very simple:
Modifying the second example , would generate a file that has the time taken for the package to reach the last CSMA node and the number of CSMA nodes in the code (a text with two columns). With this file I want to create a graph in Matlab (yes, unfortunately can only be in Matlab ) .
Is there any simple way to do this?

Tommaso Pecorella

Apr 29, 2016, 6:12:12 PM4/29/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,

please finish the tutorial and ask one of your friends to help you with the English. I can understand it's not your native language, but in order to help you we need to understand what is your problem.
nevertheless, the suggestion to finish the tutorial and explore a bit the examples is valid. What you're asking is in one of the examples, just study them.

T.

Mateus Mattos

Apr 29, 2016, 6:30:34 PM4/29/16
to ns-3-users
I understand.
I'm sorry for my bad english. I know there is a tutorial step about it but did not understand very well, so I came for help here. Anyway, thank you, I will study more (especially my english).

Tommaso Pecorella

Apr 29, 2016, 6:40:20 PM4/29/16
to ns-3-users
If you didn't understand the tutorial, feel free to ask for clarifications, we're here for this.

About the English, don't be sorry about it. Just make sure that it's decent enough to be understood. Eventually use more words to describe your problem. As a last alternative, write in BOTH English and your native language - that will double the chances to be understood.

Cheers,

T.