Simulation of wired and wireless scenarios

Anagha Thakur

Jun 4, 2018, 10:16:22 AM6/4/18
to ns-3-users
Hi,

I am simulating a network consists of wired as well as wireless nodes.
For that I am using p2p devices forming a dumbell topology.
Now I need to connect 2 APs to one of the router of the type p2p node. And the traffic from AP is destined to respective station.

But I am not getting any data flow for more than one AP-STA pairs.
I tried to use the concept of static routing for multiple STAs and global routing only for wired and AP devices.
But still I am not able to get the output.

I request you to check my code and suggest improvements. Please find attached code for your reference.

Thank you.

Regards,
Anagha

scratch-simulator.cc

Anagha Thakur

Jun 14, 2018, 6:51:15 AM6/14/18
to ns-3-users
Hi,

Similar questions on this implementation only.

I tried simulating two WiFi Ap-Sta pairs on the same channel (To see interference effect) working on UDP, it works well.

When I am trying with one Udp and one Tcp, it still works.

But when I make both the links working on Tcp, it does not work. Only one link shows throughput and other link shows zero throughput values.

I tried by changing the port number, but with that as well it only one link works.

Any guidance or suggestions on this please?

Thanks!!

- Anagha