how to add different propagation loss model to different area or position in simulation?

丁磊

Jan 29, 2015, 9:58:46 AM1/29/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
hi~

i'm new in ns3 simulator and i'm working on a simulation about mobile communication in high speed condition, and the terminal may move from city to open space and then into a tunnel.

so, i wonder if there is any way to add different propagation loss model to different area or position in ns3?

or,  it is possible for me to write my own position based propagation loss model then add it to ns3? and how?

thanks a lot

Trish Deutsch

Jan 29, 2015, 11:18:05 AM1/29/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
What wireless protocol are you using?

丁磊

Jan 29, 2015, 7:03:51 PM1/29/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
my simulation is about the hand-off process between WLAN Acess Points with high transmission power, so my protocol is 802.11.

i'm new in ns3, or even worse ~ is it possible for me to add different propagation loss model to simlulation the different geographical conditions along the highway?

在 2015年1月30日星期五 UTC+8上午12:18:05,Trish Deutsch写道: