[Help] DCE Error for running first example

Sandeep

Feb 28, 2018, 1:51:42 PM2/28/18
to ns-3-users
Hi all ,
I hope you guys are doing great. I am new to this group and for NS3 also so here is my first post.

I am trying to install DCE in my linux machine and followed documentation to do it but ended up with getting error while running first example " dce-iperf". I tried to figure out with the problem but unable to solve it yet.

Can anybody help with this. I am attaching the file with which shows the dce implementation which i did while installing it and got error of python bindings compilation.

Thanks
Sandeep
dce-error