NS3-LENA, I found that only using 1 UE generates lower overall throughput comparing to 2 UEs...

Xing Xu

Dec 14, 2015, 6:56:09 PM12/14/15
to ns-3-users
Dear all,

I setup an easy experiment. I configure 1 enb and 1 UE (and 2 UEs), and I make sure that the wide-area link is not the bottleneck. I place UEs pretty close to the base station (500m).

Then I saw that if there is 1 UE, its DL throughput is 6428162 bytes (experiment time 29 seconds); if there are 2 UEs, each UE's DL throughput is 24588362 bytes (again, 29 seconds).

What's the reason for this? I'm confused.

Thanks a lot.
lte_tcp_nonsharing_500m.cc